is a castle in Fjärås parish
in northern Halland
The castle was built in the English-inspired Tudor style in 1898-1904 by a Swedish (English born) businessman James Fredrick Dickson.
The castle estate includes a village of red houses with white trim that housed those who worked at the castle.
The castle was declared a heritage site in 1991.
© Leif A H Johansson Photography